Sunday 8 March 2015

Sweet Smile ~ March Challenge Whitewith1 blog

Hi ! Elisa here with my first entry into the monthly challenges for whitewith1 blog, I fell in love with the colour in the challenge and felt it was destiny (lol) when I pulled out one of my favourite photos of my youngest son which I haven't been able to scrapbook as yet as I couldn't find the right paper! so I made my own background to match. I must admit I quite like how it turned out. Had to take another photo in better light as the shimmery rich 'Hemlock' colour was just not showing in the first photo. Elisa Ablett
 

9 comments:

  1. This looks lovely, I love the sweet little flowers and feathers and the shirt in the photo looks like a great match for the color.. thanks so much for joining in with White With One this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, great design. Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page. I think quite a few of us have had to try different light and things to photograph this colour. It looks totally different in the two shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic embellishments and all the colours work so well together. Awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous! I love your hemlock page. Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page! Love your colour pattern on the background! Thank you for playing along with us at White with 1.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful, love the sequence. thanks for playing along at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  8. you did a fab job on that background paper, and you got the colour just right! .. Thanks for playing along with WW1 this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely. Thanks for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...