Monday 23 March 2015

love you march

http://sassyscrappers1.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.html
Hi. Hannah here with my entry for the sassy scrapers March challenge. Really love the colours in the mood board- very inspiring! I originally had something completely different planned and gessoed the background but the colours I was spraying and masking just didn't go with the flowers And once I started on the flowers, just loved the effect and they multiplied! Very happy with the finished product though, the gesso just adds an interesting textured background (I think anyway lol).

1 comment:

  1. I also love it when an unexpected twist happens in the creative process! A stunning page, and wonderful to have you play along at Sassy too Elisa :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...