Sunday 15 March 2015

My Precious - Scrappy Canary March Challenge

http://scrappycanary.blogspot.com.au/
My Precious - the layout I created for the March challenge over on the scrappy canary blog. I wanted to keep to the sketch as much as I could but I liked the slightly messy, overlapping look of the squares. I love this picture of my great niece and to get the story behind the title My Precious depends on if you are a Lord of the Rings fan or not. I loved the sketch from Scrappy Canary, it would suit clean clear cut layouts but I am into the slightly messy backgrounds at the moment so I just tweaked it somewhat. Love this Maggie Holmes paper collection so bright and feminine. Elisa Ablett xx

2 comments:

  1. oh I love your take on the sketch - the different patterns of paper look great and I LOVE the heart around the photo. Thanks so much for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your mix of patterns and colours as well as the fun heart :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...