Tuesday 31 March 2015

Scrap around the World March Challenge ~ Elisa Ablett


http://scraparoundtheworld.blogspot.com.au
Hi Elisa here again! ive been busy crafting today trying to get this layout completed before the due date. This is my first layout for a scraparoundtheworld blog challenge, being new to the blog/challenge world of scrapbooking I have really enjoyed the inspiration, ideas and scrapping mojo that I has come to me while looking around online. This challenge blog and the inspirational mood board is exceptional, I loved creating this layout, I thought of this photo immediately after reading the quote on the mood board, 'There is sunshine in my soul today'.  The background was created by a combination of techniques including Aladine Izinks, stencils and layered stamping. I used chipboard, twine and washi tape as well. The yellow and black around the photo was intentional to make the photo pop from the blue/yellow background papers and inks. I loved the colours of the mood board and the chevrons, just perfect for the layout I had in mind. Elisa Ablett

7 comments:

  1. Amazing page ! I love your background ! But please, thank you for adding the moodboard at your post. Thank you for joining us at SATW challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout !!! Thank you for playing at Scrap Around The World!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do not forget to adding the moodboard at your post.Thank you))

      Delete
  3. What an awesome background and beautiful layout overall! Thank you for playing along with us this month at Scrap Around the World!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a gorgeous layout! Thank you for playing with scrap around the world

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looove the colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us at SATW <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning page! So bold and vibrant! I love how you used the chevrons! Awesome work! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...