Wednesday 11 March 2015

So many of my smiles begin with you.....2

http://showusyourstuff.blogspot.com.au/
Hi its challenge time again on showusyourstuff blog. The challenge was to include the quote 'So many of my smiles begin with you" and a handmade embellishment. I love the colourful graffiti look and its a great way to get colour on a boy layout. I had a heap of fun completing the background on this layout and the inspiration came from all of the colours in the quote. I did 'cheekily' add a number 2 to my layout to include both my boys in the quote. Elisa Ablett

8 comments:

  1. What a FAB background! And I love that you've added a "2" to your title - perfect :) Thanks for playing along at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout Elisa. Love your grungy backgroud. Great take on the challenge at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Elisa, the background work looks fantastic! Great use of colour and I love the addition of the "2" to the quote too! Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love the graffiti background and the colour. Awesome take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE how grungy this is .. LOVE it.. woohoo..
    thank you for playing along with this challenge at show us your stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool LO, love how you made the quote your own too. So glad you joined us at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool background work! Totally perfect! Thanks for joining in at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow cool layout thanks for sharing with SUYS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...