Tuesday 17 March 2015

See me

http://123-challenge-blog.blogspot.com.au

Hannah Smith here with my admission for the 123 challenge. I can't remember the last time I used embossing as an accent so really loved cleaning off the cobwebs lol. Now that I have remembered how effective it is on a page have had a great time doing lots on my journal pages too! I have used the word 'see' for me as I think it's pretty rare to look in the mirror and actually see yourself rather than critique certain aspects of your face or body.

6 comments:

  1. This looks lovely, I love all the flowers and a great take on the criteria too.. thanks so much for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love all those gorgeous flowers. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout, stunning on black. All the flowers are look so nice. Thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Hannah - this is GORGEOUS - LOVE how you used the flowers. Thanks so much for playing along with the 123 Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout Hannah, that border is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us over @ 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout Elisa...Love your flowers...Thanks for playing along with us at 123 Challenge Blog. Hugs, Merry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...