Tuesday 31 March 2015

Dusty Attic March Challenge - Lovely

http://dustyatticblog.blogspot.com.au/
Hi Elisa here! Love Love Love these colours, beautiful mood board so I just had to have a go at this challenge. As per the rules of the challenge I used a couple of Dusty Attic products; the 'Cherish' and corner flourish chipboard pieces. I coloured the 'Cherish' piece with an inkpad and used coloured tissue paper and gesso distressed onto the chipboard flourish piece. The background is a combination of Aladine Izinks and stencilling using sponge daubers with different coloured inkpads. The background paper is a project life resist patterned card which I coloured with Tim Holtz distress stains to match the flowers. I loved creating this layout of my niece and her adorable bub. Elisa Ablett

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! Love the clean lines....the use of the colours in our Dusty Attic mood board.....the chippy works really well on your page. Love it all:) Thanks so much for sharing with us this month:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...