Sunday 22 March 2015

Live Happy ~ Be Free ~ Regret Nothing

http://jotmagazine.com/march-2015-mood-board/
My entry to the March Challenge over at the Jot Magazine blog. I loved the colours on the mood board, the beautiful coloured door was the inspiration for the layout's background made with distress stains on watercolour paper. I had this photo in mind to scrap with a colourful background and this challenge just fit. This photo was taken by my six year old son with my iPhone. Now time for a confession, I hardly ever take photos of myself and I hardly ever scrap those that do get taken, im usually the one behind the camera taking photos and usually scrap photos of everything else but myself. Im trying to change this as I would like my kids to know all the pieces of me, including what hobbies I have, quirks, favourite quotes, pieces of wisdom and other favourite things etc and I think scrapbooking or perhaps an art journal is the perfect medium. I think we should all do it, even if we are self conscious. Thanks to Jot Magazine blog for a beautiful mood board challenge. Elisa Ablett


3 comments:

  1. Oooh I like those papers! Thanks for joining in with the challenge over at Jot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you for scrapping a photo of yourself. I love all the work you've done in the background - it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah -- well done on scrapbooking a pic of you! Your layout looks lovely! Thanks so much for joining us over at Jot for our Mood Board challenge for March.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...