Sunday 15 March 2015

March Challenge D-lish Scraps

http://d-lishscraps.blogspot.com.au/
Hi Elisa here again, Ive had a great weekend scrapping and getting a few challenges completed including one of my favourites, D-lish Scraps. I loved the sketch and colour inspiration and I especially loved getting my 'Caribbean Skies' embellishment kit in the mail! I was so inspired I created this layout pretty quickly, my take on the sketch and colour inspiration for the month of March included using sponge daubers, versafine ink and stencils. Elisa Ablett.


5 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous page loving your squares. Thank you for joining D-Lish this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those yellow flowers really pop. Awesome take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page. Love the stencilling and hessian. Thanks for joining in at D-Lish Scraps this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A vibrant lovely take on the Inspiration Board - those squares of fabric work so well… Great use of the JAP = visually pleasing…Thank you for Playing along with us at D-Lish Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout, love the burlap and your placement of embellishments. The stencils are really pretty. Thanks for joining us at D-lish Scraps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...