Sunday 15 March 2015

See the World ~Imagine the possibilities - 123 Challenge

http://123-challenge-blog.blogspot.com.au/
Hi Elisa again, I have been busy crafting this weekend, trying my hand at a variety of online challenges and I have too say without a doubt that the March Challenge at the 123 Challenge blog is one of my favourites. Love the colour and technique of this months challenge. While going through my photos I found this one of my youngest son looking out at the amazing ocean and seeing how vast and wonderful it is, I immediately had inspiration for the layout with the word 'See' and the colours fit beautifully. Such a powerful message for young inquisitive minds, something I try to teach both my kids to See the World and imagine all the possibilities. Elisa Ablett xx

6 comments:

  1. This looks marvellous, I love how you have incorporated all the challenge criteria on your layout.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout, love your design and details. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, Elisa!!! Thanks for playing along with us at 123 Challenge Blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on the challenge requirements. I just love the wording and do agree do agree it is very powerful. Thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elisa - so love this gorgeous design of yours! Loving the world/travel theme of the whole look! Thanks so much for playing along with the 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout! Glad this months challenge inspired you. Thanks for playing along over @ 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...