Tuesday 31 March 2015

Fancy Cupcakes ~ Scrapbook Boutique March Challenge

http://scrapbookboutiquenews.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/welcome-to-our-march-2015-challenge.htmlHi Elisa here again! When I saw the Inspirational Photo for the March Challenge I immediately thought of these photos of my youngest son and the 'Fancy' Cupcakes we regularly make together. I also thought of these cupcake stamps that i've had forever and have never used.....til now! I embossed the cupcakes and coloured them in with distress stains in the colours of the photo from the March Challenge. I tie-dyed the gauze used under the cupcakes a lovely pastel pink to match. I wanted to recreate the sprinkles from the cupcakes in my photos by using dylusions sprays in the background. Fancy!!! Elisa Ablett

3 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes look yummy! And your stamps cupcakes look great too. Thanks for joining in at SBB this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elisa such cute pics and I love the splattered background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fancy cupcakes indeed Elisa! Your photo was an excellent choice for this challenge, and your stamped cakes a great addition to the layout. Thanks so much for joining us at SBB this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...