Sunday 22 March 2015

Adore ~ March Challenge Sassy Scrappers

http://sassyscrappers1.blogspot.com.au/
Hi Elisa here with my entry into the March Challenge on the Sassy Scrappers blog. I loved the mood board for this challenge especially the ombre watercolour effect, I had a stencil and a mixed media background in mind for this layout and im really pleased with how it turned out. I used a transparent gloss texture paste mixed with Aladine Izinks and distress stains to obtain the colours of the background, used distress stains on watercolour paper for the background paper and also fussy cut some beautiful flowers from Teresa Collins paper. The colours in this layout really suited the photo of my beautiful niece.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...