Sunday 15 March 2015

Off the Rails March Challenge - Love my 2 boys

offtherailsscrapbooking.blogspot.com.au/
Oh boy! Did I have trouble with this one!! photo to match, colour scheme, finding paper and embellishments you name it. I don't normally scrap 'heritage' style/colour layouts so this was a real challenge for me. I certainly had fun trying though, got messy with Tim Holtz distress stains and ink background and the watercolour Heidi Swapp tag. I think my 2 boys are getting quite fed up with me trying to sneak flowers onto my layouts even when I distress them. Elisa Ablett xx

9 comments:

  1. I would not have noticed that you had a hard time with this one - your layout is gorgeous and perfect for the challenge!!! thanks for playing along with us at OTR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colours and mixes of stains, inks and watercolour, beautiful layout. Thanks for joining us at OTR

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to see a layout using the colours but not feel vintage! It works great and I think you've done really well. Sometimes the hardest layouts work out to be some of our best work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning. Love the way you've done the colours. Thank you for joining us at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so vibrant!!! Gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining in the challenge over at OTR xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning and elegant. Thanks for playing along at OTR

    ReplyDelete
  7. You would never know you had trouble with this - it's amazing! Thanks for joining in at OTR.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You nailed it! Your layout is awesome! Thank you for playing along with us this month at Off the Rails Scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you have interpreted the mood palette really well. (And don't worry about the flowers on the boy layouts - as far as I am concerned they belong on everything! hehe) Thanks for joining us at Off the Rails. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...