Sunday 6 November 2016

Kraft Plus - November Challenge - Be Inspired by Elisa Ablett


Hi Crafters,


How fast is the year going?? I think i just blinked and we are here in November!!

What a fantastic challenge over at our favourite Kraft Challenge blog for this month, to be inspired by something from your closet!

I loved this challenge, such a clever idea as really your mind could run in so many crafty directions.

I immediately thought of my favourite shirt, the colours that feature heavily in my closet and patterns that i like. I found a photo of myself in my favourite Kaftan shirt as well to go on the layout. Years from now when my fav shirt is worn to shreds it will be lovely to look back on my layout.


Here is the Challenge link below along with the Challenge itself! 



AND

Here is the layout i was inspired to create, 
featuring hand dyed calico, hand stamped and painted patterns on calico.

I was inspired by the feel of fabric, the fabric colours and patterns from my favourite kaftan shirt, gorgeous teals, turquoises, blues and greens. Also after a good long hard look in my closet i realised i have a load of shirts and dresses featuring those colours and also featuring bohemian style patterns etc.





I really love how the fabric idea on my page turned out, the colours and flower pattern are all me and i am inspired everyday by those colours - cool, calming and creative....

Thanks for stopping by the blog today, make sure you leave some love :-) 

Elisa xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...