Friday 12 July 2019

Oooops! Go Me || Elisa Ablett




Hi everyone,

Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with my first post!

I fell in love with this stamp of the three wise monkeys from Lost Coast Stamps and I wanted to create a bright and funky (with a touch of humour) art journal page. 

 I love working with Distress Oxide Inks as well, so colourful and easy to create great backgrounds.

I stamped my image onto smooth cardstock using Versamark Black ink and then used a palette of watercolours and a small round paintbrush to colour the Monkeys.

Here are the links to the Ink Art Designs Shop - 


Here are some close ups of the finer details -




Here is the new design team for Ink Art Designs, make sure you follow along with our monthly challenges in the https://www.facebook.com/groups/InkArtDesigns/ (Ink Art Designs Facebook Group) 

Hugs x

Elisa


4 comments:

  1. Hi Elisa, those words are so funny! They go so well with these three cheeky monkeys.
    Thank you so much for this brilliant and fun AJ page! I looove it.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. Awesome setting for these cute monkeys. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome creation! Love that stamp. What is the Art Journal and paper you are using please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant, I love the stamp, and your sentiment is just perfect! Have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...