Saturday 27 July 2019

'Drinking wine just feels so much better' by Elisa Ablett


Hi Inky people!

Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with my latest project, another cheeky art journal page with a few eye catching techniques.

I loved the look of this 50's Girl stamp and thought of all the projects I could create with her and not just vintage creations lol.

Products used to complete this Art Journal Page - 

Ink Art Designs - lost coast designs - 50s-girl

Other products - 
Prima Odyssey - Water colour paints
Hand air pump
Flutterby Designs - Polaroid frame - cut apart
Scrap FX Australia - Wine Glass
Sigma Pen

Let's take a closer look at the art journal page....


I stamped and fussy cut my image out and used 3d foam mounting tape to make her the same height as the chipboard wineglass and lift her off the page a bit. I wanted to make it look like she is balanced on the glass. 


The background is a favourite technique of mine, using watercolour paints and an air pump (from Colour Blast Australia), add your liquid to the page and blow the air through the liquid to create the tendrils. I used the circle mask in the middle to keep the illusion of space behind her. Making the tendrils look like fireworks almost. 

If you haven't visited the online Ink Art Designs Shop as yet, here is the link to have a squiz!




Thanks for stopping by the blog today,

Hugs 

Elisa








4 comments:

  1. Hi Elisa. This is a fantastic scrapbook page! I looove how you have her sitting on a wine glass. I love the words, too, that you put on the page. So funny x
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. fABULOUS PAGE, love that sentiment and how you have the wine glass too....awesome project.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. wines free shipping europe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...