Thursday 5 April 2018

'Her Spirit Was Strong' by Elisa Ablett

Hi everyone,

Elisa here from the design team of Visible Image with my latest mixed media project for you.

A mixed media tag featuring a couple of Visible Image's background stamps - the new awesome Fibonacci and De-Stressed.

To create the tag, I started with a heavy base chipboard tag from 2Crafty Chipboard, perfect substrate for a mixed media tag. Next came a background of gesso'd old book paper, torn and distressed. 

I then stamped my feature dragon flies ( https://visibleimage.co.uk/product/live-in-the-moment/), hand coloured with a bit of the gorgeous teal dylusions shimmer spray and then fussy cut them out and 3d mounted them over my background.

I loved using the Cosmic Skies Stencil to create a small and subtle amount of texture for my background. I used a white modelling paste as I find that it doesn't soak up colour as much as other mediums leaving you with bright colour!




Close ups for the finer details - 




Here are the products used from Visible Image :-) 















That's it from me today, make sure you leave me some love 

Elisa xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...