Sunday 1 April 2018

'Bloom' by Elisa Ablett for Kraft Plus Challenges

Hi Krafters

Elisa here from the design team for Kraft Plus Challenges with my latest creation based on the new April recipe challenge. 




Here is the April Recipe Challenge and link - 



My something old - Ghost Acetate letters (think they may be Heidi Swapp)

My Something New - New flower stamp

My something borrowed - Circle stencil from my scrapping pal Tanya Froud

Something Blue - Blue paint, blue flowers, blue everywhere lol

My background was created with a mini circle gel plate and blue paint and creates a striking feature for your layout. 


Make sure you head on over to the blog and check out the design team inspiration !

Hugs

Elisa xx













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...