Wednesday 21 March 2018

'Use your wings' by Elisa Ablett

Hi Crafters !

Elisa here from the design team for Visible Image with my latest project. 

I wanted to create a whimsical mixed media board using the gorgeous 'Believe in Unicorns' and 'Angels are Near' stamp sets from Visible Image.

I used Distress Oxide ink pads to create a chalky oxide background for my moonscape and I hand dyed the gauze to create a textured 'grass'.

To create the fairy wings I used Dina Wakely Scribble Sticks directly onto the stamps and spritzed with water! and then once dry I then stamped again over the top with a different colour.




Here are some close ups for the finer details.





Here are the stamp sets from Visible Image, click on the links to see the stamps in store today!







Thats it from me today, make sure you head over to the shop to have a peek at all the fantastic stamps and stencils!

Elisa xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...