Thursday 1 March 2018

'Lovely' by Elisa Ablett



Hi Krafters,

Elisa here from the design team for Kraft Plus Challenge Blog with my latest layout based on this months current challenge!! 

The Sketch plus fussy cutting :-) 

As you can see from my layout I flipped my sketch to the left and added a few pieces here and there.

My background consists of a gelli plate print with a Stencil Girl Stencil a gorgeous rich purple paint.

I think i will revisit the kraft, purple, lilac and sky blue colour scheme again, it has to be one of my favourites.







Here are some close ups! 

You can see my fussy cut flowers trailing down the left side of my photo cluster.


and some fussy cut butterflies...






Thanks for stopping by the blog today :-) 

Hugs xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...