Friday 7 July 2017

'Let the Adventure Begin Today' by Elisa Ablett

Hi everyone, 

Just popping in to share my blog post from the Shop and Crop Scrapbooking blog from this week.

The first project that I have to show you is a 'collaborative' art journal page that a few of the design team and myself completed at the Brisbane Expo. Each team member had their turn at adding a layer to the page, at this stage we don't know what quote or title we should finish our project with....perhaps you might have some suggestions for us.


Here are some close ups of the finer details and products - 

Products used : Lindy's Magical Shakers, Carabelle Stamps, Kaisercraft Mandala Stencil, Gel Medium, Kaisercraft Script stamp, Nuvo Embellishment Mousse and other assorted products. 




Here are a couple of pics of our collaborative team putting the journal page together at the Brisbane Expo - myself, Tanya Froud and Heidi Williams.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting and indoor

Here I am demoing some of the awesome distress oxide ink pads!

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, eyeglasses

Tanya Froud and myself with the finished art journal page.
and 

Heidi on her lonesome, smashing out some demo's.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting and table


And my second share of the night is of my challenge layout for this months inspiration board.

Here is the July Challenge graphic....

Link to facebook group and album for your projects - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.466817816985021&type=3



and here is my layout! I went with the colour scheme from the board to create my layout.



Some close ups! the cut file is a Neat N Crafty Cutz, the paper is from a recent Kaisercraft Kit called High Tide from Shop and Crop Scrapbooking.

 




Background stamping is a Prima Ink and Layer Floral Stamp!






Well that's it from me today, thanks for visiting the blog, make sure you leave some love xx


Elisa







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...