Monday 3 July 2017

'Hello Sunshine' by Elisa Ablett for D-lish Scraps

Hi D-lish lovers πŸ’“,

Just popping in to share my D-lish Scraps blog post from today.

Elisa here from the design team with my latest layout for D-lish Scraps, a  mixed media sea themed inspired layout.

The background was created using gorgeous new acrylic Art Sprays by Marabu, the colours are so vibrant and amazing.

Once dry I added some sea themed stamping, modelling paste and gold paste through the Pattern-Quartet Stencil from the shop. I added some glitter onto the page using some gel medium when it was still wet and it dried perfectly within the paste.

The main focus of the page is the amazing wood veneer title piece from a Past 'Just Add Paper' Kit. 'Hello Sunshine' fitted perfectly with the photos I had chosen.






Here are some close ups for the finer details!


To complete the background I added some lovely orange tissue paper from a past Just Add Paper kit, using a glue stick, I waited for it too dry and then tore strips and distressed it.

Also to add my seahorse I used a stencil and traced my design onto the page with a waterproof black marker. Then I painted within the seahorse with watered down black ink to shade the seahorse in.

I also painted some gorgeous 'bubble' Aerobar-Family-Block - Kinder Kreations chipboard with black paint and added that to the page





I decided to also use a lovely piece of matching teal hessian to go under my photo block, this hessian came in past Just Add Paper Kit as well and matched perfectly. 

To finish off my layout I added two pieces of journalling under my title - an Ombre-Wordfetti and also a Journal-Its---Minifetti---Monochrome-Orange.

TIP - Make sure you stop by the shop to check out the specials in the Past Kits Bits 50 %-OFF section,  loads of great bargains!

Well that's it from me today, I hope you stop by the The Scrap Suite and the blog to say hi and make sure you leave some love xx

Elisa xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! πŸ˜„

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...