Thursday 12 November 2015

Neverending Card Tutorial for Turtle Soup Forum

Hi everyone,

Here is the Neverending Card I made for the Tuesday Tips, Techniques, Tutorial's over on the Turtle Soup Forum.

I came across this tutorial on my facebook feed and gives very clear instructions on how to make this Neverending Card. Now I don't make cards very often so I was totally amazed by this and just had to try it....im sure you seasoned card makers may have already tried this card and if that's the case show us how you make yours.

Here is the link for the tutorial on Youtube. I did notice she amended the measurements, so to make it clear for every measurement of 1 1/8 inch amend it to 1 3/8 inch instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnrnTGxWc8s

and here is the link to the card that I made for my Mum's 70th.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/2crazycrafters/XJ1A27


and just in case you can't see the video here are some photos

 

5 comments:

  1. I love your projects! You are very creative! Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! Never saw this before! Your card is beautiful! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and so fun to make. BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and great idea! Thanks for sharing!! BL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...