Monday 23 November 2015

Lets Get Sketchy - November Week 3

Hi Everyone!
 
I'm running a little late with this post unfortunately, but better late then never :-)
 
Here is my layout for Lets Get Sketchy November Week 3 challenge using a sketch from Jesse from the Design Team. A fantastic sketch with loads of creative possibilities.
Here is the link to the design team layouts for you to check out the inspiration.

 
 
 
 
 
 
As you can see I flipped the sketch, I just felt it suited the photos and what I had in mind a little better.
 
Hope to see you over on the Lets Get Sketchy Blog soon.
 
Thanks for stopping by....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...