Tuesday 21 April 2020

Vintage Truck Card by Elisa Ablett for Paper Rose Studio


Hi everyone, 

My turn to share a project for Paper Rose Studio  today. 

I just had to add the new Vintage Truck 4x4 stamp set to my stash, what a perfect stamp to create those masculine cards for the men in our life. 

I wanted to recreate a rusting patina on the trucks body and frame so I started with a Rusty Hinge background and added Chunky Rust Baked Texture Embossing Powder by Seth Apter. Once I heat embossed the embossing powder, I added small daub of Green Patina Matte Wax by Finnabair using my finger. The texture and colour is amazing and looks authentic.

The card creator acts as a window to my background which is a combination of Distress Inks smooshed onto Photo Paper, this is such a great substrate for bright backgrounds.




FINNABAIR   Finishing Waxes Matte Wax - Patina GreenSee the source image
Chunky Rust

Here are links to the rusting effect mediums that I put together in layers:-





Thanks for stopping by the blog today 

Hugs

Elisa x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...