Monday 27 January 2020

Zombies - Art Journal page by Elisa Ablett


Hi just sharing my latest Viva Las VegaStamps creation here with  you!

I created an Art Journal page featuring loads of Viva Stamps in a crazy collage.

I have included a few close ups showing the fun I had stamping and colouring each layering of the collage and including some mulberry coloured craft wire and stitching.



Love this Creepy Bald guy stamp, so versatile, I can definitely see myself using him again and again.

And I find myself using the Rows of Numbers and X Circle stamp over and over in my backgrounds. 


Make sure you head to the website to check out the new plates of stamps and also I have included a list with direct links to the stamps I used to create my journal page.

I used the following Viva Stamps:-


Other products used: 

Archival Ink
Blue Fern Chipboard
Colour Blast Watercolour Ink
Black Thread
Versafine Ink Black
Dina Wakely Scribble Sticks
Gesso
Scraps of Patterned paper

Thanks for stopping by !

Elisa x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...