Friday 18 May 2018

Heart of Gold by Elisa Ablett

Hi Scrap Matrix Fans!

Elisa here from the design team for Scrap Matrix with my latest layout based on the new Challenge for this month - What's the Point ? all about pointy things on your layouts this month.

No automatic alt text available.

My layout features Stars as my pointy feature.

I have created a step by step flip video for you to follow if you wanted to try a few of the techniques I used.  I have posted the video and the link to my Youtube Channel.




Here are some close ups of the finer details -





Here are a few of the products I used from the Scrap Matrix Store - 







Thanks for stopping by the blog today,

Head on over to my Youtube Channel and Instagram to subscribe :-) 



Hugs 

Elisa xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...