Thursday 6 April 2017

'Be Original' by Elisa Ablett


Hi Krafters, 

Start of a new month means a new challenge over at Kraft Plus Challenge Blog.

This month is a fantastic and very out of the box challenge, you have to use paint swatchs or paint chips on your layout.

Here is the link to the challenge and the design team inspiration :-) 


This is the layout I created using some very colour paint swatches.

 I used a triangle punch and then I used some funky stamps to stamp on the paint swatches to create extra texture and interest on the page.


Here are some close ups of the background and finer details!





Thanks for stopping by the blog today, make sure you leave me some love :-) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...