Tuesday, 22 September 2015

Turtle Soup - Friday Inspiration Challenge

Turtle Soup - Friday Inspiration

Hi everyone,

Better late than never - so they say!!

Here are the inspiring moodboards that I found on Pinterest and the layout I created from the moodboards.


 
The Moodboards can be found on the following links - https://www.pinterest.com/isabellasperez/colors/
 
 
As you can tell I went with the second moodboard, taking the forest, leaves, colours etc from the pictures and creating a layout for our rainforest walk photos. I used a Basic Grey collection and a stencil from Kaisercraft plus a gorgeous die cut paper sheet from Papermania.


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. what beautiful pictures and you did a great job of show casing them on the layout! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout with the floral design! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

My first design team post for Visible Image !

Hi everyone, Elisa here from the design team with my first post representing Visible Image  , this is so exciting for me, it's a dr...