Saturday 23 May 2015

Lets Get Sketchy - Week 3 - Design Team Reveal

 
Welcome to another sketch Challenge at Let's Get Sketchy.  This weeks sketch was created by Jenessa Franco.  Here is the sketch.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my take on the sketch for the Design Team Reveal.
 
 
 
The background was created by using Aladine Izinks along with tinted modelling paste and a heart confetti stencil. The embellishments are D-lish flowers, doily and sequins along with Heidi Swapp resistable ephemera. The heart flair happens to be upcycled from a card that was given to me from a family member. As soon as I saw it I thought I could use it on a layout. Thanks for stopping by!!!
 
 
Hop on over to the Lets Get Sketchy Blog and take a look at what the other members of the  Design Team have created with the sketch for this week!!! We'd love to see your take on the sketch :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...