Friday 29 May 2015

Adams baby by Hannah Smith


My husband loves his truck and I had not long printed off this photo and was wondering what to do with it when I saw the challenge set by http://123-challenge-blog.blogspot.com.au
 A bit of a funny story - the day after finishing this page I actually reversed his ute into a telegraph pole and left a huge ding in it! Was not happy with me! He saw this page as well as a few others I had taken including one from the back and he just had to point out "doesn't look like this anymore!" Lol

4 comments:

  1. Love the design of your layout Hannah. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh such a brilliant take on the challenge...fabulous! Thanks for joining us over @ 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol - LOVE that the car is his baby! Brilliant! Thanks so much for playing along with the 123 Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. blocking looks so cool on this page

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...