Thursday 7 May 2015

Lets Get Sketchy Blog - Team A Week 1 - May Reveal

http://letsgetsketchy.blogspot.com.au/2015/05/team-may-week-1.html

Hi Elisa here with my reveal for Week 1 of May with my dedicated and wonderful Team A for Lets Get Sketchy Design Team. Please hop on over to the blog and play along with this weeks challenge, the sketch is amazing and don't forget to check out the other Design Team members layouts.





As usual I had to add a little sparkle in my background with metallic sprays and sequins. I loved how this layout turned out, feminine, pretty and clean. Not the usual mixed media layouts I love to create now but a pleasant mix of techniques.

 
The paper collection is by PION designs - they came from a kit that I ordered many moons ago from thescrapbookstore.com.au in Western Australia and the lovely ladies there put together a very sweet and feminine kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...