Wednesday 14 April 2021

Embrace Change - Art Journal page - Ink Art Designs

 


Hi everyone,

My turn today to share another project for Ink Art Designs.

I went straight to my Dina Wakley White Art Journal and Colour Artist Inks from Bee Arty and gathered my Art by Marlene stash!

I wanted to create a multi-colour background in a different way, masking off long rectangles and painting them with different coloured inks. Add some collage paper, stamping and the gorgeous Black Diamond Glimmer Paste from Nuovo.

I love to add gold foil flakes to a lot of my projects, adding a bit of bling and more texture. I also love sewing on my projects and it doesn't have to be neat!! 

I love the end result, a unique and quirky art journal page with loads of colour!





Here are all the awesome Ink Art Design goodies that I used to create the art journal page:


Other products:

Colour Artists Ink - Bee Arty (Colour Blast)
Gold Flakes
White Gesso
Black Diamond Glitter Paste

Thanks for stopping by the blog today, make sure you hit the subscribe button to keep up to date with my blog posts and don't forget to join our awesome facebook group - Ink Art Designs Stamping Playground.

Hugs 

Elisa xx





1 comment:

  1. Hi Elisa. I love this art journal page. The blocks of colour looks fantastic. And the bling and sewing is a great way to add extra highlights.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...