Tuesday 29 May 2018

'Limited Edition' by Elisa Ablett for 2Crafty Chipboard.

Hi Crafters,

Elisa here with my latest creation for May, a fun mixed media layout 
featuring some of my favourite chipboard pieces. 

I also have compiled some chipboard colouring tips for you below!


2Crafty Products used

Indian Feathers
Circles
Limited Edition Title
Fancy Damasks 




Close ups of the finer details...


Tips for colouring your chipboard !

Tip 1 - use watercolour shimmer markers to colour your chipboard and 
add that layer of shimmer and shine.



Tip 2 - Use paint dabbers to create an ombre effect on your feather chippie pieces. 

Paint the top of the feather in one colour and then using the other paint dabber, 
colour the bottom of your feather and use the dabber to gently blend the two colours together. 


Tip 3 - Adding distressed foil accents to your chipboard pieces

Use a cheap glue stick and rub over your chippie pieces roughly. 
Using tweezers add foil flakes over the top of your glue areas. 
Let dry and then using a large stiff paintbrush, roughly brush
over the top of the chippie pieces, brushing off the excess foil leaving
distressed foil accents.





Thanks for stopping by the blog today, I would love it if you left me some feedback xx

If you want to subscribe and see more of my work, here are my links : 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...