Wednesday 16 May 2018

"Life is Beautiful" by Elisa Ablett

Hi Crafters,

Elisa here from the design team for Visible Image with my latest project, a mixed media art journal page featuring the NEW Life is Beautiful Stamp Set.

This gorgeous stamp set jumped out at me from the very start.

 A beautiful hummingbird, sentiment and geo circle design to create backgrounds with.

To create my art journal page I painted the background with Dina Wakely paints, I also used my small mini circle gel plate to create a focal point. I used my Visible Image Strobe Stencil on the gel plate to add further texture and patterns on my focal point.


Here are some close ups - 





Products used from Visible Image -











Thanks for stopping by the blog today 

Elisa xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...