Friday 27 April 2018

First 2Crafty Chipboard Design Team Post


 MY FIRST 2CRAFTY POST!!!!

"Adore You"


Hi there 2Crafty friends !

Elisa here from the design team with my first post and inspiration as part of this fabulous team.





Here is a list of the 2Crafty products used - 
Morrocan Bits
Sharon's Butterflies
Adore You Title
Film Strip medium


For the title - Adore You, I heat embossed it with Colour Blast Black Charcoal Embossing Powder


To add some texture to my background, I added the Morrocan Bits, heat embossed with Colour Blast Royalty Embossing Powder. I also added a couple of pieces to the top left and bottom right clusters of my layout. 


Another great technique to cover chipboard is to ink your pieces with an inkpad and sponge dauber.


I love a chipboard film strip piece to add a vertical line to your layout. I heat embossed the film strip with Colour Blast Black Charcoal Embossing Powder. I find the Ranger embossing liquid dabber excellent in covering large pieces of chipboard. 


To create my background, I stamped with a Prima Marketing Inc flower stamp and handpainted with water colour paints and a fine round paintbrush.

I also stencilled with black modelling paste through a new Aga Baraniak stencil.

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

 My second layout for this month is titled

'' Shine ''






Here is the list of 2Crafty products used -
Chevrons
Fine Words 2
Star Frames
Stars


I painted a few of the stars and chevrons with a lovely buttercream coloured paint from Ceramcoat.  I also inked a few of the stars with black ink.


Once I inked a few of the stars and star frames with black ink, I used a quick and cheap foiling technique that I discovered using a bostik glue stick, foil sheets and a large stiff paintbrush. It creates a lovely distressed look to your foiling.


I painted the title chipboard piece very carefully as its quite fine, while it was drying and pliable, I molded it around the large star frame.


I created the large background circle with my 8 inch circle gel plate and combination of a navy and buttercream paint. I also added some black ink around the edges of the circle and some stencilling.

I have a favourite technique at the moment which is adding scribbly writing around my frames.

I hope you have enjoyed looking through my first post, I know I feel incredibly honoured to be offered a position on this team full of so many talented people working with amazing products.

Make sure you leave me some love xx

Hugs 

Elisa 






2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Elisa - these are sensational! I love the colours, the designs, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!! Would love to see a tutorial on the "Shine" l/o!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! πŸ˜„

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...