Wednesday 18 April 2018

'Create your own Calm' by Elisa Ablett


Hi Visible Image lovers,

My turn up on the blog today with my latest layout showcasing a number of new stamp sets and stencil from https://visibleimage.co.uk/.

One of my favourite design techniques is to use frames on my layouts, squares, circles, flowers ...well you get the picture. 

For this layout I used a square to contain my background, which features stamping using colourful inks. The Visible Image stamp set - Organics was perfect for this technique.

I also love using stamping on acetate as a technique, using Staz On ink, you can stamp and fussy cut images to go with your themed background. In my layout, i used the Create and Calm seahorse on acetate to add a feature stamping piece to my layout. 

Its perfect to use on layouts as you get to see your background through your embellishment. 



Here are some close ups of my stamping using the Visible Image products -






Here are some of the products used -









That's it from me today, make sure you leave me some love xx

Hugs xx

Elisa 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...