Tuesday 28 April 2015

April Challenge - Scrapbookingtop50oz - Elisa Ablett


http://scrapbookingtop50oz.blogspot.com.au/

Hi Elisa here with my layout for the April Challenge over on the scrapbookingtop50oz blog. I used a combination of Aladine Izinks and Gold Spritz by Heidi Swapp for the background colours and my favourite background texture stamp by kaisercraft (grid). The background paper is Glitz - Colour Me Happy and Studio Calico and I used a project life 3x4 card with the word Happy on it. My favourite part would be the Wow chipboard and the felt butterfly (unknown). Loved this challenge, I used the colours from the challenge photo see below and of course the word 'Happy' .


3 comments:

  1. I love how you used the colors from the inspiration pic. Such a Happy page. Thanks for joining us at SBT50 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the challenge - even using the colours! Love the background and the pops of black :) Thanks for joining in at SBT50!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout! I love that you have used the colours from the image, as well as the word Happy. Thanks for playing along at SBT50!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...