Tuesday 14 April 2015

123 Challenge Blog - April Challenge - by Elisa Ablett


http://123-challenge-blog.blogspot.com.au/

Hi Elisa here with my entry into the April Challenge for 123 Challenge Blog. I loved the colour on the mood board - Hot Pink!! definitely a challenge for a mum with 2 boys. Lucky I have nieces and plenty of them ! I found tubes of neon glossy hot pink paint on special at a book store that is closing down and thought I would grab them. I found the perfect photo of my great niece Alesia who is very adept at giving what we call 'the death stare' or the 'stink eye' when she is not happy. I used the paint with a brick stencil, dylusion sprays, black thread, black gloss enamel from Kaszazz and black flower rub-ons from kaisercraft. I loved how it turned out, so bright and yet a bit grungy at the same time.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow such a striking layout. Love the background work. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout! Thanks for playing along with us at 123 Challenge Blog. Hugs, Merry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elisa - this is so clever and creative - loving your bricks! and your design! Thanks so much for playing along with 123 Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hot pink is really popping on this layout and the bricks look awesome. Thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so eye catching, i love the pink brick work.. fabulous take on the challenge.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very bright and colourful! Thanks for entering 123 challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...