Monday 31 May 2021

'Take Flight' by Elisa Ablett

 


Hi Everyone,

My turn to share a project for Ink Art Designs today.

I created a funky and bright art journal page using a few gel prints and bright Dina Wakley paints.

I stamped a lovely lady beetle from the Rubber Dance Stamp Set called 'things with wings' and decided to keep it black and white so that it stood out from the busy bright gel printed backgrounds. I added a shadow behind the beetle to make him pop a little more from the page using a Derwent Ink Intense black pencil.

Here are some more of the products used from Ink Art Designs:



 That's it from me today,

Make sure you head on over to the Ink Art Design Team store to check out all the new products instore!

Hugs

Elisa 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Elisa. I love the brightness of this page! I love the circle theme too.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...