Thursday 10 September 2020

Grumpy Gran Card by Elisa Ablett

 


Hi everyone, 

Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs creating another cheeky/snarky card along with mixed media products.

I love to gel print and sometimes I have a fair few prints left over that just sit there and I found this perfect sized print that had a great print and colour just waiting to use on a card.

So to add to my gel print I added some washi tape and a few resist chipboard stars from my stash along with a hand coloured 'coffee' stamp from Lost Coast Designs. Coffee (aka..Grumpy Gran) was just perfect for the front of a card along with a snarky saying..

I used watercolours and watercolour brush pens to colour my stamped image and once dry I fussy cut my grumpy gran out and added her to my card front. To add a bit of depth to my stamped image, I added a bit of shadowing to her outline using a black watercolour stabilo pencil.

Here are the products and links from the Ink Art Designs Store:-

 



Thank you for stopping by the blog today, don't forget to add your projects to the Ink Art Designs facebook creative group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/InkArtDesigns

Hugs 
Elisa xx





1 comment:

  1. OMG ... I am still laughing!
    That stenciling in the background gives this granny a hit of stardom!
    Dot x
    <a href='https://www.inkartdesigns.com/shop/>Ink Art Designs</a>

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...