Thursday 23 July 2020

Merry Christmas by Elisa Ablett


Hi all, 

My turn to share a project for Ink Art Designs today and as it's still Christmas in July over at Ink Art Designs, you can see I went with another Christmas design along with a far bit of snark !

I started this art journal page with a pastel watercolor wash in the background along with a white crackle paste stenciled bubble design.

I have been working in my small 5x7 Dylusions Art Journal and I have been converted to using washi tape to tape around the edges to create a border for my design. Just looks a whole lot neater !

The main stamped image is from Lost Coast Designs Stamp Company and you can find their stamps on the Ink Art Website. I just love this 50s girl, so versatile and looks fabulous on any stamped project.

Let's take a closer look :-) 


Add some die cut circles as Christmas baubles and a great snarky quote!

Here are the products used from Ink Art Designs :-

 

and that gorgeous Snow-tex from Decoart


Thanks for stopping by the blog today, make sure you leave some love

Elisa x


1 comment:

  1. Hi Elisa. I looove the snarky twist on your chrissy cards. They look like so much fun.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs, a great place to find great stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...