Saturday 18 April 2020

Art Journal Page by Elisa Ablett for Ink Art Design Team


Hi everyone,

Elisa here for Ink Art Designs with my latest inspiration for you.

I really adore the Katzelkraft Farm Animal Stamp Set, the expressions of the animals really lend themselves to funny or snarky projects. 

I have created a fun art journal page using the Stamp set along with one of my favourite 'Dad' Jokes about a bunch of rabbits. 

The background is created with bright watercolour inks along with a stencilled background. I tried to keep the colour combo along the lines of Easter colours, such as pink, teal, lime and blue as at the time I had a different joke in mind for the page. 

Add some extra stamping with Visible Image stamps and Art by Marlene Stamps and some torn washi tape to create a bit of visual interest. 

Here are some of the products and links to the shop:-

Make sure you take the time to browse through all the new arrivals in store...

 


That's it from me today, thanks for stopping by the blog.

Elisa x



1 comment:

  1. LOL ... you can't beat a good Dad Joke! The Farm Animals look fantastic telling the joke too. Thanks Elisa.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs - a great place to find great stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...