Monday 9 March 2020

'Gelli printing and cards' by Elisa Ablett




Hi everyone,

This year is going so quick I still can't believe we are almost mid-way through March!

I have had a nice few quiet weekends in a row and decided to do a little gel printing in my crafty time and then played around with a bit of silhouette stamping with these gorgeous wildflower stamps from Katzelkraft. I just love the combination of the patterns in the gel prints with the silhouette over the top.

I may have gone overboard and created too many cards but its just fun pulling the different prints and combining the different colours on the gel press, it can get very addictive!

Let's take a closer look at my set of cards for Ink Art Designs, who is an Australian stockist for Katzelkraft Stamps. As soon as I saw them I thought this set of Wildflower stamps belonged in my stash, the designs are just beautiful.







It is really just simply having a play with your mini shaped gel press with different colours and stencils for your backgrounds and then stamp and embossing your stamps over the top. Each and every card will be completely unique and different!

Here is the set of stamps with the link to Ink Art Designs. 


other products used:


Hexagon set from Gel Press
Deco Art Paints
Dina Wakely Paints
Stencils from: Stencil Girl


Thanks for stopping by the blog today, make sure you leave some love :-) 

Hugs Elisa x





2 comments:

  1. Yes, gelli printing is addictive lol. I love this too stamp set, there is so much you can do with it. These are gorgeous cards Elisa x
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs - the great little stamp shop down-under

    ReplyDelete
  2. Designa tröjor Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...