Monday 27 January 2020

Beautiful things are never perfect by Elisa Ablett for Scrap FX




Hi everyone,

Elisa here again with my next inspiration post as a guest designer for Scrap FX.

Today I am sharing with you a nature collage- art journal page featuring loads of Scrap FX products.

Here are some close ups for you:-

      

Start your project by adding Writing Collage Paper in strips to your page using a glue stick, by far the easiest way to attach rice paper in my opinion.

I stitched my quote to my page and added more stitching along the sides to add some texture.

I love adding a bit of distressed gold leafing to 'Zoosh' up and add bling to my pages.

Adding some bold line marking stamping to the right hand side balances your design out and the Circle Collage stamp is perfect for adding some flat texture to  your page.

Here are the products I used from the Scrap FX Store along with the links below: -
Bunch of Flowers stamp  Circle collage stamps Line Marking stamp
Art Words transparencyWriting collage paper Ripples stencil

Writing Collage Paper

Other products - Distress Inks, Washi Tape Sticker, Colour Blast Artists Ink in Soot, Black Versafine Ink, Black Paint
Gold Leaf, Black Marker

Thanks for Stopping by the blog today,

Elisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...