Wednesday 25 July 2018

'Son' by Elisa Ablett for Visible Image UK

Hi Crafters,

Elisa here from the design team for Visible Image.

I have heard a few people say that they find it hard to create layouts for their older sons or husbands etc as most of the boy papers that are out there are geared towards younger boys.

As a mum of two boys, 14 and 9 years of age,  I love to make my own backgrounds to suit their personalities and get the most out of my stamps and stencils. Win Win!

This is my latest mixed media layout featuring a few of the new stamp sets and stencils from Visible Image from their last release. Shapes and bright colours and a bit of grunge is great for a masculine layout and still keeping it nice and light and fun.



Visible Image Products used in my layout - 

Stencils....


Stamp Sets.....




Here are some close ups!




Layering with my mini circle gel plate and using a mask to stencil within the circle. Then layer with different circle stamps, I used Shape it Up and Grunge Splats!


Continue on with your circle theme by cutting or punching out circle shapes from tissue paper so that you can still see the gel plate circles underneath!


Add some black splats and grungy writing for that ultimate in grungy boy layout.

That's it from me today, I hope that I have inspired you to add a little mixed media with your awesome Visible Image products, don't forget to head to the shop to see the whole range!


Hugs xx

Elisa Ablett


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...