Thursday 2 November 2017

'Wish' by Elisa Ablett

Hi Everyone,

It's the start of a new month which means a new challenge over at Kraft Plus Challenge Blog.

This Month's challenge is all about the BIG!! think BIG on your layout, title, tag, photo, embellishment, letters, numbers you name it!! show us what you can think of...


Current Challenge



Here is my design team layout, I scoured my stash and found these HUGE alphabet cut outs from Basic Grey (a loooooonnnngg time ago) lol then i hand sewed through the title.



some close ups of the finer details including the beautiful Charms Creation handmade heart embellishment.




Thats it from me for another month!


Hugs xx

Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...