Wednesday 4 October 2017

Kraft Plus Challenge October Challenge - 'Sisters' by Elisa Ablett

Hi everyone

I'm running a tad late with this post, I wanted to share with you the latest challenge for Kraft Plus Challenge Blog . The October Challenge is all about the see-through elements on your layout ( I can see clearly now)

See what interesting things you can come up with for this challenge!

Here is the challenge graphic and the link is above to participate in the challenge.

Current Challenge

Here is my layout for the Design Team Reveal - a mixed media layout featuring acetate flowers. To create the flowers I used alcohol inks on acetate, stamped with my favourite poppy stamp (prima bloom) with Stazon ink and fussy cut the images out.

I also used a filmstrip screen print and gesso'd a lovely border chipboard piece to act as a frame.




Here are some close ups!






Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

Elisa xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...