Thursday 6 July 2017

'Life is Wonderful' by Elisa Ablett

Hi everyone,

July is here already! and with the start of the new month there is a NEW challenge up over at Kraft Plus challenge blog. This month the challenge is Roses 3 ways. Just grab all those Rose papers, embellies, stencils and well....you get the picture. Roses Roses Roses ๐Ÿ˜

Here is the challenge graphic and the link to the challenge at Kraft Plus.


Current Challenge

and here is my layout.



Roses 3 ways - Rose Stencilling, Rose Die Cuts, Rose embellishments and Rose Papers so maybe in my case Roses 4 ways.  My Rose cut files were a RAK sent to me by my friend Tanya Froud as I don't have a Cameo or anything fabbo like that, thanks lovely ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

and some close ups!










That's it from me today ! Make sure you leave some love.

Elisa xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! ๐Ÿ˜„

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...