Thursday 18 May 2017

'So many reasons to Smile' by Elisa Ablett for D-lish Scraps

Hi everyone, 


Elisa here from the design team of D-lish Scraps with my latest layout - a colourful boy mixed media layout.

I started out with adding some background colour to my page using Lindy's Stamp Gang magicals in two of my favourite colours Teal and Green. Then I added the most gorgeous of teal glitter tape and washi tape to the top edge of my page and along the bottom of my page as well.

Add some teal punchinella and frame, shaker star and wood veneer from a past 'Just Add Paper Kit' and layer under and around your photo along with a gorgeously dotty 'Journal It - Sassy Spot'.

Make sure you stop by the shop to check out the specials in the Past Kits Bits 50 %-OFF section, a few great bargains.



To balance your page design out - add some colour and washi tape and few of your desired elements to the bottom right of your page.


Here are some close ups of the finer details! I must admit I am in love with that teal glitter tape.



One of my favourite D-lish Scraps products is the Teal - Journal-Its---Ombre-Wordfetti perfect for adding a subtle and colour co-ordinating title to your page! and yes I think you can tell my favourite colour is Teal!



TIP - Staple your punchinella to your page, not only keeps the punchinella secure but adds a little bit more grunge to the page!


Thanks for stopping by the blog today, make sure you leave some love 😀





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...